This January, North America’s largest chip, board, and systems event, DesignCon, returns to Silicon Valley for its 25th year. The premier educational conference and technology exhibition, this three-day event brings together the brightest minds across the high-speed communications and semiconductor industries who are looking to engineer the technology of tomorrow.
From foundational to applicational, topics and areas of coverage include:
- Signal and power integrity
- System co-design: model and simulation
- Applying test and measurement methodology
- IBIS-AMI model generation, validation, and simulation strategies
- Materials & processing for PCBs, modules & packages
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and interference (EMI)
- Artificial intelligence
- Connectivity (5G)
- I/O interface design
- Machine learning
Who Will You Meet?
- High-Level Decision Makers – Connect with engineers and executives looking to identify emerging and innovative technologies.
- Project-Driven Buyers – 2/3 of attendees have an active project or one planned within the year.
- New Regional Leads – 68% are based in the Bay Area region of Northern California.
Join us in Santa Clara Convention Center, booth#307
January 28–30, 2020