EMCoS PCB VLab v3.4 provides new Multichannel Link Path Analysis (LPA) tool for investigation of high-speed communication systems and link paths involving many different components, like traces, transmission lines, via transitions, connectors and other discontinuities.
- Link path components come from measurements or suppliers as S/Y/Z-parameters
- Passivity checking of S-parameters blocks
- Cascading and de-embedding
- Different types of voltage sources and frequency-depended impedances
- Various equalization options (CTLE, FFE, DFE) for transmitters and receivers
- Cables and interconnections can be defined as lossless/lossy transmission lines or by 2D cross-section (multicore microstrip and stripline, coaxial, twin-ax and quad cable)
- Built-in and easily configurable T&Pi network blocks