EMCoS Studio elevates the product development process to a higher level by seamlessly integrating the model generation process and systems simulation methodology. The result is a truly revolutionary hierarchical design approach. This approach improves the effectiveness of the whole simulation process by closing the gap between several until now isolated simulation methods.
EMCoS Studio is a powerful program package for the sophisticated computer analysis of EMC-problems. EMCoS Studio was specially created to address engineers working with EMC-problems appearing in large systems like automobiles, aircrafts, ships or computer systems.
EMCoS Studio applies most efficient computational techniques such as Method of Moments (MoM), Method of Auxiliary Sources (MAS), Transmission Line Methods (MTL) and Network Analysis (SPICE/PSPICE/HSPICE/LTspice/ELDO/SIMetrix/TSReady solvers), Partial Elements Equivalent Circuit (PEEC 3D) Method in the EMC Modules to calculate:
- Cross Talk
- Electromagnetic Interference
- Immunity against Electromagnetic Fields
- Typical laboratory configurations (Stripline, BCI …)
EMCoS Studio supports the full EMC process chain. It can help with early concept decisions, simulate the bench level testing of subsystems and calculate the behaviour of the complete system in later development stages.
For EMI-analysis, sophisticated antenna calculation features are implemented. This makes EMCoS Studio a powerful antenna calculation program. Antennas can be created, analyzed, using the multiple post processing features and optimized for best performance.
Ease of use is one of the most important features of EMCoS Studio. The program allows in a convenient and fast way to model a complicated EMC problem, solve it accurately and directly present the results. Its intuitively usable graphical interface and the powerful calculation capabilities make EMCoS Studio indispensable.
EMC in large systems like automobiles, aircrafts and ships is mainly determined by:
- the large metallic structures
- the cable harness
- the ECU’s and other electrical components
- the antennas
Accurate modelling the above listed items and applying suitable calculation methods makes it possible to predict the EMC-behavior.
With a pure field calculation program it is not possible to handle the complexity of large systems. The generation of an appropriate calculation model is in many cases an unsolvable problem.
EMCoS Studio closes the gaps. It helps with the generation of complicated calculation models of large systems. For the calculation of the EMC behaviour EMCoS Studio offers sophisticated hybrid methods.
- EMCoS Studio covers the calculation of many EMC-problems arising with large systems
- EMC problems of complex wire systems with non-linear terminations
- Immunity problems related to cable coupling like in automotive industry, shipbuilding, aircraft construction or military areas can be solved
- Radiation from complicated wire systems like in transportation vehicles, aircrafts, computers
- Cross-talk analysis of extended complicated wire structures
- Antenna design, analysis and optimization
- PCB modeling in complex environment
- Bench level testing features (BCI, Virtual Antenna, Stripline and TEM Cell) for EMI and Immunity
- Hybrid/electric vehicle simulations
- Low frequency human exposure solution