EMCoS Studio 2017
- 3D PEEC solution for power electronics applications
- Extended Human Exposure Simulation Toolkit
- Stackup Editor for PCB data processing
- Filter Components Library
- Fast Direct Solver (FDS) for large-scale problems
- Fast near field calculation using ACA algorithm
- Support of multi-dielectrics with touching faces
- Radar Cross Section Calculation
- Improved PO solution
- New System Diagram and Schematic features
- Mixed S-parameters/circuit modeling for linear systems in FD
- Updated EMCoS SimDAT (Simulation Data Analysis Tool)
3D PEEC Solution for Power Electronics Applications
EMCoS Studio introduces new 3D PEEC (Partial Elements Equivalent Circuit) solution for power electronics applications.
With this solution accurate estimation of parasitic RLC parameters of complex 3D geometries (PCB layouts, bus bars, motors, etc.) can be successfully done. Automatic generation of equivalent circuits gives possibility to easily construct system level model based on functional circuits, parasitic parameters and additional components.
Advanced post processing tools for RLC matrices analysis are provided in updated EMCoS SimDAT environment.
Library of Voxel Based Human Models
- Models are available with different resolutions and virtual skeleton allowing model posing
- Materials Library is extended with properties of body tissues
Efficient Models Posing Tools
- Auxiliary arrows for manipulation of virtual bone rotation around joints
- Restrictions for skeleton rotation by biologically possible scenarios
- User-defined model poses
ICNIRP Based Human Exposure Analysis
- Simulated electric/magnetic field and current density analysis relative to ICNIRP levels
- Single-frequency exposure analysis
- Multi-frequency exposure analysis
- General public and occupational exposure scenarios
Filter Components Library
New integrated library of pre-assembled standard filter components of different types (capacitors, inductors, chokes) provides possibility to easily add a desired component to 3D filter layout. The library is based on OEM datasheets and measurements of actual components.
Radar Cross Section Calculation
New tools for calculation of monostatic radar cross-section (RCS) of the model when excited by a linear polarized wave from different directions specified by spherical angles θ, φ and polarization angle η.
- New Radar Cross Section observation object
- 2D post processing tool for Radar Cross Section analysis
- 3D post processing tool for Radar Cross Section visualization
Improved PO Solution
Improved PO solution allows consideration of infinite ground, determination and excluding from analysis shaded regions, analysis of different types of sources (plane wave, electric/magnetic dipole, near field source, radiation pattern source).
New System Diagram and Schematic Features
- Manual re-routing of connection wires
- Support of nets labeling
- Automatic generation of symbol for N-pin package element
- Labels and nets coloring
- Selection of entire net
- Selection of circuit elements by type
- Inserting bitmap into Symbol Editor
- Copying/pasting drawing in Symbol Editor
- Improved drawing grid
- Search circuit elements by mask